200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
Triguna Yoga School
For those, open to the hidden dimensions of life and its mysteries, Triguna Yoga School offers 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India. This 200hrs YTT course has all the tools for aspiring Yoga Teachers to develop a solid foundation to be able to find a unique Yogic self-expression. This experience can be a milestone in the journey of Yoga seekers to explore the age old tradition, its practices, principles and concepts.
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is created for individuals with aspirations of becoming yoga teachers but is appropriate for any individual wishing to further expand their yoga practice.
Come join this month long program devoted to traditional authentic teachings, deeper understanding of yoga and self healing through yoga. Join hundreds of students from all over the globe who have experienced Triguna Yoga's unique and engaging approach to teaching yoga. Whether you are a beginner or advanced in your practice, all yoga practitioners are welcome and encouraged to join this teacher training.
Eligibility to join 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course in India
This 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is for anyone from
anywhere, with any background, nationality or religion. Be ready, it may open up the gate of
possibilities, can bring wonders especially for those stuck with the ideas of limitations, can
be magical, if you are already interested in exploration of this ancient Indian art & science of
Medium of communication in this course is English, so it requires a certain amount of proficiency in the language to be able to handle and respond to the instructions and lectures. There are no educational requirements to join it. As long as you are able to express yourself and be who you are, you're welcome.
The age of the Candidate shouldn't be less than 18 or more than 60 at the time of admission.
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in India is suitable for…
Yoga Teacher Training Course designed by the experienced Yoga Teachers of Triguna Yoga School. While making the outline of the course they went on putting a lot of emphasis on the needs of a beginner as well as the intermediate practitioner of Yoga. So, this course not only guides the beginner towards their first step into the world of Yoga but at the same time helps the intermediate practitioner to move forward in their journey with clear directions.
Which Style we teach at Triguna Yoga School in India?
The teacher training will cover traditional Hatha, Ashtanga and partly Vinyasa Yoga, pranayama, yoga philosophy/ethics/lifestyle, anatomy and physiology, teaching methodology, purification kriyas, mudras, mantras chanting, bhandas and meditation. Besides these main topics our team is also passionate about sharing with you the experience and teachings of
- Naturopathy and five elements kriyas
- Yoga Nidra
- Various yogic breathing techniques
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM ONE OF A KIND
OPENING FIRE CEREMONY
- We start this one month long yoga journey with a fire ceremony according to the traditional yogic culture.
DIRECT TEACHINGS FROM SINCERE EXPERIENCED TEACHERS
- Triguna Yoga focuses on providing you with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from their beloved teachers. The teachers are not only rich in knowledge, they are teaching from their own experience in yoga, meditation and often strong sadhana Your classes are located in the same building as your accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to you throughout the day..
DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF ASANAS
- Besides teaching yoga asanas you will also learn the effect of some asanas on mind patterns. This will enable you to change habits and certain mind patterns and help other people in your teachings..
AN INSPIRING AND WELCOMING COMMUNITY
- Every teacher and staff member of Triguna Yoga is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for you. Triguna Yoga is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It is a community built on love, enthusiasm, and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga
Pranayama and Ancient breathing techniques
- Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practising yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind. Pranayama topics include an introduction, aspects of pranayama, different types of prana, types of breathing, Yogic breathing, Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing), Ujjayi (the psychic or victorious breath), Shitkari (hissing breath), Sheetali (cooling breath)Kapalabhati (frontal brain cleansing breath), Bhramari (humming bee breath), Bhastrika (bellows breath), Suryabheda (vitality stimulating breath) including advance variations.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course Outline
YOGA POSTURES (ASANA)
- Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their physical strength, inner strength and naturally their flexibility. Some asanas are connected to certain mind patterns and throughout the training this body/mind connection will get more clear in many ways.
- There will be assistance with the asanas and space for alignment. The focus is on hatha yoga and there will be some ashtanga yoga classes as well.
- During the 200 hours course you will learn more than 50 traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga asana poses as well as a minimum of 20 Ashtanga poses.
PRANAYAMA (BREATHING PRACTICES)
- Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practising yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind. Pranayama topics include an introduction, aspects of pranayama, different types of prana and types of yogic breathing.
- Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing)
- Ujjayi (the psychic or victorious breath)
- Shitkari (hissing breath)
- Sheetali (cooling breath)
- Kapalabhati (frontal brain cleansing breath)
- Bhramari (humming bee breath)
- Bhastrika (bellows breath)
- Suryabheda (vitality stimulating breath) including advance variations.
SHATKARMA (YOGIC CLEANSING)
- Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels. This will include
- Jala Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Vamana Dhauti
- Uddiyana Bhanda
RECITATION OF SACRED SOUND (MANTRA CHANTING)
- The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra has it’s unique vibration.
- Pratah Smarana (morning prayer)
- Ratri Smarana (evening prayer)
- Anna purna stotra (meal time prayer)
- Swadhyaya Prarthana (study prayer)
- Some other prayer: maha-mrtyunjaya mantra and gayatri mantra
- The practice of mudra is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
EMOTIONAL DETOXIFICATION kriyas
- Emotional detoxification kriyas a combination of removing knots in the body through pressing points, breathing techniques, release through sound and laughter and meditation. It is a three day program and very effective to release the effect of emotions and other toxins in the body.
- Body points
- Treatment Structure
- Theory & Lecture
- Bhairava mudra
- Treatment Practice
- Relationship between emotional accumulation in body and thought pattern
- Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental, and emotional tranquillity. It increases the vital energy in the body and gives you more aliveness, good blood circulation and a relaxed nervous system.
- Breathing awareness meditation
- AUM (Om) or mantra meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Silence practice
- A yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At Triguna Yoga, students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience. You will learn:
- How to plan and structure a yoga asana class
- Principles of demonstration
- Qualities of a teacher and teaching styles
- How to use the breath and voice while teaching
- Observing, assisting and correcting
- Verbal cues
- Functional modifications, injuries and safety precautions
- Guidelines for each asana (as per manual)
- Assisting inversions
TEACHING PRACTICE (ADHYAPANAM)
- Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers. There will be demonstration, alignment, and instructions.You will learn:
- Symptoms of a good teacher
- Clear instruction
- Proper alignment
- Individual care of each student
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY (SHARIR VIJNAN)
- Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during, and after practice.
- Physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on muscular and skeletal structures and in-depth study of anatomical and skeletal differences (i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory)
- Introduction to different body systems
- Proper alignment
- Skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, major kriyas ts of the body
- Breathing and respiratory system
- Practical applications of anatomy into postures
- Therapeutic applications of postures and working with injuries in asana class
PHILOSOPHY (YOGA DARSHANA)
- Yoga philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of yogic philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- Meaning of yoga, concepts, history
- Four paths of yoga (Jnana, Raja, Bhakti, Karma Yoga)
- Ashtanga Yoga & Hatha Yoga
- Prana (bioplasmic energy)
- The chakra system, its qualities, activating and balancing techniques
- Energy or nadi system
- Meditation: introduction, practices, meditation and mind, removal of mental problems
- Guru and disciple relationship
- Kriya Yoga
- Five types of bodies (sheaths or koshas)
YOGA NIDRA (PSYCHIC SLEEP)
- When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "turiya," a sensation of pure bliss. This will cover basic relaxation, tension relaxation, and full body relaxation
- You will learn about the 5 elements and how to use them to detoxify body and mind. Mud, water and air (breathing) therapy will be practiced and there are teachings about how to increase fire and ether element in life